There are so many ways that you can support our mission to save lives, support animals, spread compassion.
The average cost for each animal's care is $650. We rely on donations of time, goods, and cash to be there for every homeless animal in need.
Please consider the following ways you can help (click on the links to learn more):
- Donate! Online, in person, or by mail, we will make your dollars matter.
- Become a monthly donor. Regular gifts help sustain our work.
- Receive excellent veterinary care at Thaw Animal Hospital and support homeless animals in the process.
- Volunteer. Our volunteers make our work possible. Join us!
- Join us for our annual gala, the Barkin' Ball!
- Donate supplies. Learn more about what we need the most.
- Include us in your will or estate in our Planned Giving program.
- Donate appreciated stock or your IRA distribution (if >70.5 years old).
- Shop at our resale stores. Find a treasure while saving lives.
- Donate to our resale stores. Your old stuff can be somebody's gem. We pick up!
- Donate your used car. Our 3rd party partner picks it up and mails us a check.
- Use our Estate Sale Services to plan your estate sale. We make it easy peasy.
- Consider our Naming Opportunities as a tribute or memorial.
- Support us by shopping through Amazon Smile.
- Use the Woof Trax app when walking your dog and choose us as your organization to support.
Thanks to you, we're The Shelter Different!
Find out why we need your help to save more lives than ever this year.