There are so many ways that you can support our mission to save lives, support animals, spread compassion.
The average cost for each animal’s care is $650. We rely on donations of time, goods, and cash to be there for every homeless animal in need.
Please consider the following ways you can help (click on the links to learn more):
- Donate! Online, in person, or by mail, we will make your dollars matter.
- Become a monthly donor. Regular gifts help sustain our work.
- Support us by shopping through Amazon Smile. or Chewy
- Donate supplies. Learn more about what we need the most.
- Receive excellent veterinary care at Thaw Animal Hospital and support homeless animals in the process.
- Volunteer. Our volunteers make our work possible. Join us!
- Include us in your will or estate in our Planned Giving program. We’ve partnered with FreeWill to make writing a will and creating a legacy easier than ever. Get started now!
- Donate appreciated stock. To make a gift of stock, this tool will guide you through the process quickly.
- Are you 70 1/2 or older? If you are, and have a traditional IRA, you are eligible to make a tax-free donation to the Santa Fe Animal Shelter directly from your IRA. Use our new tool to get started now!
- Create a Facebook fundraiser on our behalf. It’s a great way to celebrate a birthday or other event. Click here for some info on how to do it.
- Shop at our resale stores. Find a treasure while saving lives.
- Donate to our resale stores. Your old stuff can be somebody’s gem. We pick up!
- Donate your used car. Our 3rd party partner picks it up and mails us a check.
- Consider our Naming Opportunities as a tribute or memorial.
- Use the Woof Trax app when walking your dog and choose us as your organization to support.
Thanks to you, we’re The Shelter Different!