Here’s a list of regular things we need the most. We also maintain an Amazon Wish List of all sorts of supplies we need, big and small.
• Kitty Litter (non-clumping)
• Cat Toys
• Pet Carriers/Kennel-Aires
• Large Stainless Steel Food Bowls
• Small Stainless Steel Food Bowls
• Non-Plush Dog Toys Suitable for Sanitizing such as Kongs
• Collapsible Dog Kennels
• Kuranda Beds, click here for to order online at special wholesale pricing. We ♥ these!
• Purina brand dry and canned food for puppies, adult dogs, kittens, and adult cats
• Friskies and Fancy Feast canned cat foods
Please note: We feed Purina products as our main diet in the shelter. We can always use higher-end food for animals that need something different. Other pet foods donated to the Shelter may go to our Paws in the Pantry program for families having a tough time feeding their pet companions.
Collars and harnesses:
• Dog collars (we use Martingale dog collars)
• Dog harnesses
• Leashes (any length)
• Ink Pens
• Plain White Copier Paper
• Colored Copier Paper
• Postage Stamps
• Scotch Tape
• Batteries (D, AAA, 9 volt)
• Scotch Scrub Pads